Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales was founded by Ron and Laurie Jeffries in 2004. Then they decided these wild brews deserved food pairings to match. Thus began the opening of the Jolly Pumpkin pubs. Jolly Pumpkin Cafe & Brewery in East Lansing is housed in the downtown’s new Center City District, serving the best beers and bites to both Michigan State students, faculty, and the local community.
In accordance with the latest MDHHS orders, we are excited to safely welcome you back for in-person dining beginning Monday, February 1!
What We Are Doing to Keep Staff & Guests Safe
- Limiting guests inside the restaurant by removing some tables & bar seating. Tables have been spread out so guests will social distance as much as possible.
- Screening staff for symptoms and recording their temperature before any shift.
- New training and testing for staff focused on sanitation & social distancing.
- Disinfecting high traffic areas throughout shifts.
- All staff will wear masks & gloves at all times.
- Removing items that guests touch and replacing with single-use items, like salt & pepper.
- Guests may order using their phones to view the menu. Single-use paper menus are available upon request.
- Single-use plastic silverware and paper napkins are available upon request.
- Plexiglass screens have been added to our restaurants where applicable to help minimize contact.
- Staff will maintain a six-foot distance with guests & each other whenever possible.
- A more touch-less bathroom experience with motion-sensor sinks, paper dispensers, and foot pulls on doors.
What You Can Do to Help
- If you’re feeling sick or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home. We are still available for carry out & delivery.
- Help us keep our staff safe by practicing safe social distancing when dining in & picking up.
- Please wear masks when entering, leaving, or moving around the restaurant for staff & fellow guests’ safety.